This is the service manual for the Model PT3
Model: Machine Code: C275
1. Before disassembling or assembling parts of the machine and peripherals, make sure that the machine
and peripheral power cords are unplugged.
2. The plug should be near the machine and easily accessible.
3. If any adjustment or operation check has to be made with exterior covers off or open while the main
switch is turned on, keep hands away from electrified or mechanically driven components.
4. The inside and the metal parts of the fusing unit become extremely hot while the machine is operating.
Be careful to avoid touching those components with your bare hands.
5. To prevent a fire or explosion, keep the machine away from flammable liquids, gases, and aerosols.